Use of Film
“Shaka, the Power of Aloha” will be featured at film festivals to build awareness and distribution partnerships. Key distribution partnership sought are cinematic, online distribution and television placements.
The film is designed as an icebreaker for educators to air in classrooms to teach the history, virtues and values of the Shaka and Aloha Spirits. Following airing, student reflection, panels, roundtables or hands-on exercises may follow. Three special edition Shaka Curriculum sets for K-12 secondary school use are available.
The film can also be used as an icebreaker for corporate facilitation and training to teach the history, virtues and values of the Shaka and Aloha Spirits. Following airing, reflection, panels, roundtables or hands-on exercises may follow. Possible uses include:
- CSR & DEI: Corporate Social Responsibility and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion sessions.
- Strategic Visioning: Vision/Mission, Logic Mapping, Theory of Change, Goals, Values, Budgeting sessions
- Leadership & Team-Building: Team and Leadership Skills Development, Sales training and Moral-boosting sessions.
- Design-Thinking: Ideation and concept development sessions.
Shaka, the Power of Aloha is a non-profit program produced by non-profit education 501(C)(3) Bizgenics. As such, any income derived from this project will be used to support education programs such as:
- Shaka Scholarships: Awarded to those in need who exemplify the Shaka spirit.
- Shaka TV Series: A video series to profile people who exemplify the Shaka spirit.
- Additional Films: Funds and content created for this project may be used for additional film projects.